In an event of a dental emergency, call Mildura Family Dental on 03 5023 3684 so that we can arrange your appointment with a dentist as quickly and conveniently as possible

What should I do if I have tooth pain or swelling?

If you are suffering from a painful toothache or swelling, something is wrong that requires attention by a dentist. 

What if I have knocked a tooth out?

  • Avoid touching the tooth root. Handle the tooth by its crown

  • If possible, place the tooth back into the socket immediately

  • If not possible to reposition back into the socket - place the tooth in cold milk or on one side of your mouth between your teeth and cheeks 

  • DO NOT place the tooth in water

  • Contact us immediately

Dental Emergency Mildura Dentist

What if I have lost a crown?

Keep your crown safe as it may be possible to be re-cemented to avoid damage or the need for root canal treatment. 

What if I have broken my denture?

Broken dentures may be repaired relatively easily. Please resist the temptation to glue them together yourself as this often makes a repair difficult. Contact Mildura Family Dental to organise the repair.​